In our efforts to provide housing and support services, TGHA frequently contracts work to our business community. We strive for a fair, efficient, and open bidding process. Please monitor this page for current RFPs, RFQs and Bid Information. You may also wish to CLICK HERE to sign up for news and events by visiting our home page where you'll receive an email and/or text message when opportunities are posted on this site.
You can also find our procurement policies document by clicking the procurement tab on this page.
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL:
RFP - Internet Service Provider
*Proposals Due by September 22, 2022 at 2:00 PM EST.
The following questions were submitted for the RFP-ISP along with our response:
- Q. Are we just delivering service to these locations, or are we also providing the internal networks for each property?
A. The LAN will already be set up. This is for service only.
- Q. Are we handing off the connection to your internal switches or will our router need to have a large capacity of ports to accommodate your ethernet cables?
A. You will hand off a connection from your router to the existing switch stack at each location
- Q. Do you have a desired maintenance SLA in mind?
A. This should be spelled out by each prospective provider as to what their normal SLA is and what we should expect.
- Q. The 122 Edinburgh Ct location reads as if 4 separate connections are required. Is that correct?
A. We previously had MPLS to 4 other sites.
- Q. For the VOIP phones, are we porting over an existing number or setting up new numbers?
A. We will not need any porting or new numbers established as we have recently transitioned to a fully VOIP phone system.
- Q. One of the sites is listed as 70-80 Thruston Ct, how many buildings are at that location?
A. 2 buildings across from each other, 70 Thruston and 80 Thruston. The fiber line is all that should be needed.
- Q. Is this request to just deliver the equipment or do you want us to configure and install it as well?
A. The ISP should set up their routers. TGHA nor Corsica will be responsible for that. No other equipment should be needed.
- Q. Does the municipality have any manufacture preferences that you use in your current networks?
A. There is no manufacturing preference at this time.
- Q: At 122 Edinburgh, the two 100mb circuits are labeled differently ( IP Circuit -100M FastE / 100M Ethernet FastE ). Will you elaborate on what you are looking for with these two circuits? Are you looking for more than one MPLS circuit at this location?
A: We are looking for 1000M FastE Fiber connection as a primary source of MPLS, with an additional 100M FastE circuit to be used as redundancy/failover. Any suggestions from the ISP to a better solution will be considered.
- Q. We noticed that the RFP is explicitly requesting an MPLS network. Would the Authority be open to an alternative networking solution that accomplishes and exceeds the stated request, or are responses bound to the specific SOW outlined in the RFP document?
A. Any and all proposals that exceed the minimum requirements expressed from the Greenville Housing Authority will be strongly considered. Details must be explicitly expressed.
RFP - Development Consultant
*Proposals Due by October 24th, 2022 at 2:00 PM EST.
The following questions were submitted for the RFP-DC along with our response:
- Q. On page 10 of the RFP, THGA requires a City of Greenville Business License as a threshold item. Can you please confirm if it would be acceptable to obtain the City business license and show documentation with 10 business days if awarded a contract with the Greenville Housing Authority?
A. Yes, it would be acceptable to obtain the City business license and show documentation with 10 business days if awarded a contract with the Greenville Housing Authority.
- Q. On page 17 of the RPF it lists that the successful Offeror shall maintain professional liability of $2M per occurrence. Can you please confirm if it would be acceptable to obtain this $2M professional liability policy within 10 business days if awarded a contract with the Greenville Housing Authority?
A. Yes, it would be acceptable to obtain this $2M professional liability policy within 10 business days if awarded a contract with the Greenville Housing Authority.
RFP - Enterprise Housing Software
*Proposals Due by December 16th, 2022 at 2:00 PM EST.
INVITATION FOR BID:
IFB-Lawn Care and Grounds Preventative Maintenance Services
*Quotes due by November 8, 2022@ 2:00 PM EST.