Please join us:
“Mom & Pop Landlords”
“Large Private Landlords”
“Property Management Companies”
“Nonprofit Housing Developers”ETC!
Thursday, February 5 2015
2:00 PM to 5:00 PM
at the TD Convention Center
1 Exposition Dr, Greenville SC 29607
The Greenville Housing Authority (TGHA) will be conducting a free workshop to introduce prospective landlords to the benefits of participating in the Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) Program. Landlords already participating in the HCV Program are also invited to learn more on the “How To’s” of preparing and maintaining property according to TGHA standards.
Some of the topics are:
- Overview of the Housing Choice Voucher Program (HCV Program)
- Housing Assistance Payment Contracts (HAP Contracts)
- Rent Comparability & Payment Standards
- Housing Quality Standards (HQS)
- SC Landlord Tenant Laws
- Veterans Affairs Supportive Housing (VASH)
Please register to attend at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 864-467-4250.
Click here to see the brochure.